• The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of
changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• All rates are per night and inclusive of all pointed taxes. All rates quoted are in United States
Dollars. The rate is per night per 1 (one) adult only or a group booking.
• Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates
are subject to 10% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax at 12% and $6 Green
Tax per day.
• The maximum number of guests per room is either 2 adults + 1 child (below 6 years old), or 2
adults. Children who are younger than 6 years of age sleep for free in the existing bedding of a
room shared with a paying adult. Children between 6 to 12 years can only be accommodated in
Room 6 (Suite Room) and Room 7 (Deluxe Room) with a 50% discount on the adult rate. If a
connecting room is booked for the children the adult rate, will be charged per child. Please
contact the Cruise Hotel for more information.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Cruise
Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will
contact you directly in order to do so.
• In the event any government tax is imposed after the payment is made, after being notified by the
Cruise-Hotel, The Client or Agent will be required to pay accordingly.
All reservations shall be made by the Client or Agent in writing by e-mail.
• It is necessary to provide a copy of each and every client's passport to confirm the reservation.
• To confirm any booking a 30% deposit is required.
• Additional 30% is required 60 days prior to arrival.
• The rest of the payment is required 45 days prior to arrival.
• If the booking is made less than 45 days before arrival, full payment is required.
Check In/Check out times
• Check-in time is from 12 pm and check-out time is by 10 am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in. Guest must be at least
18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
• The Guest is required to present the voucher to the Guest Relations Officer upon Arrival.
• If there is no voucher presented by guest or the his/herAgent upon guest’s arrival – the guest should
pay the rack rate at the reception.
Early Arrival and Late Departure
• Should you arrive at the Cruise Hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to
approach the Cruise Hotel's Guest Relations Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-
in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening
prior to your arrival.
• Late check-outs are available on request, subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the Cruise Hotel's Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on
availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between
12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
• Transfers from Velana International Airport to the Cruise Hotel when docked near Hulhumale’ are
free of charge. Any transfer that needs to be arranged other wise, be it via sea plane, speed launch
or Dhoni will be chargeable.
For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please email the Cruise-Hotel at
Important note: A 12% GST and 10% service charge is applicable on all extras except
accommodation on meal plan booked. The respective amount will be added to all extra bills and
must be settled by guests prior to departure.
• All payments by the Guest shall be made in currency of mentioned rate $ (USD) by way of transfer
to the account specified by Cruise-Hotel as per the bank details.
• All bank commissions (incoming and outgoing) should be paid by the Client.
• Full payment is required 45 (forty five) days before guests arrival.
(4) CANCELLATIONS, UNDER STAYS AND NO-SHOWS FOR ALL INDIVIDUAL
• For any cancellations of bookings, the penalty refers to the point of time at which the Cruise-Hotel
is notified in writing.
• The Guest shall notify the Cruise Hotel in writing of any cancellation or changes to the confirmed
reservations subject to the following:
• A penalty charge amounting to 100% of the total nights per no-show is applicable.
• There is no refund for under stays. The Cruise-Hotel will charge for the entire length of stay in the
event of under stays.
(5) COMPLAINTS, CLAIMS, LIABILITY
• The Cruise-Hotel will only consider guest complaints if the reason(s) for the complaint(s) have
been brought in writing to the attention of the Cruise-Hotel management during the guests stay
onboard of the Cruise-Hotel.
• Claims against the Cruise-Hotel, if any, shall be received in writing within one month from the
termination of the contracted journey. Thereafter any claims shall be excluded.
• In case of technical problems (or for some other reasons, arising during the trip or just before it and
creates obstacles for implementing the full services), the Cruise-Hotel provides another vessel(s) of
90 Days prior to Arrival 10%
60 Days prior to Arrival 30%
45 Days prior to Arrival 60%
30 Days prior to Arrival 100%
the same category to ensure services for the guests of the Agent or settles the guests in the hotels 3 stars and more on the same meal plan and, if necessary, provides daily dives.
(6) FORCE MAJEURE (including without limitation war, riot, political unrest, strike, fire,
flood, weather conditions, etc.)
• The Cruise-Hotel shall not be liable in any way for any irregularity in the execution of these Terms
and Conditions and/or any damage to the guests arising from reasons of force majeure or other
events beyond the control of the Cruise Hotel or its service providers performing services under
the Terms and Conditions.
(7) LITIGATION, DISPUTES
• Any dispute or difference arising out of this Contract shall be settled by litigation before the Court
of Maldives Islands.
(8) FURTHER INFORMATION
• In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow the Cruise-Hotel and its agents to
collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations (as defined in the Companies Act), its
agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Maldives) your personal
data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship
with us; (ii) The Cruise Hotel and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or
regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant
jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of the Cruise Hotel and its affiliates.
• You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
• Gatherings and parties with person(s) who are not guests of the Cruise Hotel of any nature are not
allowed. The Cruise hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
• This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
Ritrella Cruise-Hotel operated by Maldiviana Group Pvt Ltd.
Address: H.AAGADHAGE, 1st Floor, BODUTHAKURUFAANU MAGU (20026) Male, Republic
Tel.: + (960) 333-04-555
Fax: + (960) 334-0556